Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy 30th Bethany!!

Happy 30th Birthday Bethany!!!! Congratulations on the big day!  I wanted to thank you for you kindness and friendship.  I can honestly say you were the first friend that I had here in CT.  I really enjoyed our walks at Meckauer Park last year and getting to know you.  Every day we walked I became even more amazed at what an incredible and talented person you are.  In fact, I really start to feel quite inferior!  You always look so beautiful (pregnant or not) and the light within you always shines through.  It's not hard to tell that you are an extremely caring and selfless person.  You have the ability to make others feel comfortable and appreciated.  Remember how you would bring me lunch after watching Bradshaw for like an hour?!  So unnecessary but it didn't surprise me that you would do something so sweet.  I hope you have an amazing birthday and realize just how special you are to so many people!

Heidi Annison

No comments:

Post a Comment