Happy Birthday, Bethany! I think you are so amazing. I will never forget your kindness when I first moved to Danbury last year. You went out of your way to make me feel welcome by inviting me to the baby shower at Rosy Tomorrow's and even picking me up and taking me there! That meant the world to me at a time when I felt so out of place. You've continued to be a good friend by inviting me to the park for playdates, caring for my kids while I had to take Claire to the doctor (remember when I thought she broke her nose?), and by doing temple exchanges with us - and watching our kids at Central Park even when Danny couldn't make it with you. You are so sweet and beautiful. I hope your thirtieth birthday is awesome!
Love,
Kim Scriber
P.S. I hope I'm not too late for this!
Dear Bethany,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
I just want to tell you what an amazingly special person you are. Every week you send out emails about the lessons and I truly love your inspirational message you send with them. Especially, since I never get to go to Relief Society myself, it helps me to still feel connected. I am just in awe as to how you do it all! I have enjoyed the conversations we've had, and I just think you are an incredible mother and person. Know that you have influenced and inspired not just me, but all the sisters in ward! Have an awesome birthday!
--Melissa