Bethany,
Happy 30th Birthday!!
From the first time I met you I knew you were someone very special. You have a truly unique gentleness about you that touches everyone that you meet. I have always been impressed at your positive attitude, warm smile and incredible kindness.
I will never forget the day that you invited Emma and I over for a play date and we were discussing how Brad and I met etc... when I mentioned the date/year of our first date. I immediately noticed your face drop and then you smiled sheepishly when you admitted that you had been born that same year. Wow, did I feel old!
I will also never forget one of the times you talked in church. I remember that the topic was missionary work and you shared with us how you carry pass along cards in your bag and that you make an effort to give them to people that you meet at the park, while shopping etc... I also know that when you were in our ward that you brought several of your friends to church. I appreciated your wonderful example.
Who could ever forget all of the love and kindness that you showed to Sebastian. I admired how you alway made a huge effort to help him get to church and other youth activities. What an incredible act of love and service.
Bethany, thanks for just being you. You are such an amazing person. Enjoy your 30th year and all of the joy that will come with getting older AND wiser!
Love, Suzanne Gibson
No comments:
Post a Comment