I just want Bethany to know that we think she is the sweetest, kindest person we know. She has been a great friend to us and to John and Brooke. She is always there when you need her. Bethany is also very thoughtful.
The cutest children and I just love them, they are my adopted grandkids. The looks must of come from Bethany....
The cutest children and I just love them, they are my adopted grandkids. The looks must of come from Bethany....
You just know that Bethany loves the Lord, she is such a good example to me and others. Her parents can be so proud of her. It is a pleasure to count her as a friend of ours.
I commend her for sticking to her dicision of not living in Orderville. It isn't a typical one stop light town, it is a no stop light town.
We love you and count you as one of our blessings> Jim and June Rodgerson
I commend her for sticking to her dicision of not living in Orderville. It isn't a typical one stop light town, it is a no stop light town.
We love you and count you as one of our blessings> Jim and June Rodgerson
No comments:
Post a Comment