Monday, July 20, 2009

From Tammy

Bethany,
Happiest of Birthdays to you. I remember the first time I heard of you was from Bishop Oakes, I had just been asked to be the Primary Pres and was working on picking my presidency, and Bishop said,"oh there's this new family and they are awesome - Bethany is the wife and I really think you should get to know her." --- What great council! You are are such a special lady - Everyone that meets you can just see it in you from the start. You have such a great positive attitude and are a great example to me of a Mother. You always keep pressing forward with a smile on your face. It was an honor to serve with you in Primary - I always knew whatever you were asked to do, would be done and done wonderfully! That was a special time. Now that we are both turning 30 - we can continue to grow "old" together :-) In closing - I think my favorite thing about you is you are REAL! You admit to faults but live with such grace and happiness and a desire to be the best you can be and I admire you so much. Happy Birthday. I'm glad you came into me and my family's life!
Tammy Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment