I'm so fortunate to have a friend like you. It's funny how our paths crossed in Texas, were separated by life and career changes, and then here we are again living just two hours from each other. You, Danny and the kids are family to me. I'm thankful to have you so close when my family is so far away. When the holidays come and I think about how to spend them, I always want to pack a bag and drive to your house to be with you and the kids. I still remember when you first moved into your new home in Texas and you didn't want to go in the backyard because the bugs were "big". I remember visiting you in the hospital after you had Belle, numerous dinners and cookouts, blessings, coloring my hair for the first time and wondering what shade it would come out, visits to Utah, skiing at Brighton, lunches at Five Guys and my all time favorite is making sugar cookies with you and the girls. Wow, we've had so many good times filled with smiles and laughter. I look
forward to sharing many more with you while we both grow and experience our 30's. No matter where our lives take us or how many miles are between us, I know we will always be close friends.
Love you,
Chandra
No comments:
Post a Comment