Happy Birthday from the Knibbe's. We have so enjoyed getting to know you and your beautiful family. Its so easy to admire you for all your talents and gifts that you share so freely with all of us. You are such a beautiful woman with a wonderful, sweet disposition we love being around you!
Love, Dave and Patti
Bethany,
ReplyDeleteHappiest of Birthdays to you. I remember the first time I heard of you was from Bishop Oakes, I had just been asked to be the Primary Pres and was working on picking my presidency, and Bishop said,"oh there's this new family and they are awesome - Bethany is the wife and I really think you should get to know her." --- What great council! You are are such a special lady - Everyone that meets you can just see it in you from the start. You have such a great positive attitude and are a great example to me of a Mother. You always keep pressing forward with a smile on your face. It was an honor to serve with you in Primary - I always knew whatever you were asked to do, would be done and done wonderfully! That was a special time. Now that we are both turning 30 - we can continue to grow "old" together :-) In closing - I think my favorite thing about you is you are REAL! You admit to faults but live with such grace and happiness and a desire to be the best you can be and I admire you so much. Happy Birthday. I'm glad you came into me and my family's life!