Happy Birthday Bethany!!! I hope I'm not too late to add to this wonderful gift. You have such a thoughtful husband that would make this a special birthday for you.
Bethany, you are one of the happiest people I've ever met. No matter the conversation, it is said with a smile and a laugh. You are so willing to help me with what ever I've asked, from borrowing kitchen appliances, to taking me to Costco, and helping me with health questions.
Thank you for all you do to serve in our ward. You are an important part of it and we appreciate the quiet and sweet way you fufill your calling in Relief Society.
You are adorable! I always love your bouncy hair and your great cheekbones! :) Both pregnancies I've watched you go through have just made you glow. And those kids you've made...man-they're cute!!!
I love you Bethany and feel so blessed to call you my friend.
Love,
Kirsty
My first realization that Bethany was grown up was at your wedding. We happened to be in Provo at the time and were in the tempe when you were married. Bethany looked all grown up, but when she pulled up her wedding dress hem, she had the cutest white and lacy flip-flops on her cute feet. I just laughed at her sense of fun and comfort!
ReplyDeleteA short time later, I learned you were moving to Sherman, a mere 60 miles north of us in Texas. That was when I really got to know Bethany. She was always so gracious with dinner invitations, allowing us to stay over night, etc. Her breakfast meals were always wonderful. And I learned lots about nutrition from Bethany.
It was an honor to come help Bethany pack up before you moved back east. She is one organized woman! But, we still miss you here in Texas. Sherman isn't the same without your family.
Happy 30th birthday, Bethany. You are an amazing woman!