FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS ! ! !
Well, I don't know if you are going to have anybody else who is going to wish you a Feliz Cumpleaños
We are grateful to have the opportunity of enjoying of your sweet spirit and love. May the Lord always bless you in all your endeavors.
Hope one day have the opportunity to get to know the rest of your family.
Con Amor,
Familia Rodriguez
SISTER COX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Melvin. Melvin Esai Rodriguez. and you're Sister Cox, and it's your birthday! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Woohoo!!!! Ok i know i'm probably sounding way too excited, but it's because i am. :) You and Brother Cox were amazing people, who moved to the other side of the world. So i'm pumped i get to communicate with you guys. it's been years! really! i'm seventeen and when you recieve this about to be eighteen. I hope everthing is super duper over there. Having a blast, shoveling snow, and buying groceries. So it's your birthday, what are you going to do? How are you going to spend it? Whatever, or actually however you celebrate, i hope it's the best.
SUPER BIRTHDAY,
The Melv in.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
It's Gerzon. Yeah! Happy Birthday Sister Cox! I hope you guys are happy up there. We miss you and Brother Cox a lot, you were great people. It's been a while, but we still remember you guys and I thank you for your influence. I hope that you enjoy this birthday Sister Cox and remember it for a long time. Birthday's only happen once a year =)
Birthday Wishes,
Gerzon
No comments:
Post a Comment