From: <kwillis@genre.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:33 AM
OK I went to the site but am pretty clueless! Here - you do it!
Bethany! Wow, look at you, 30 years old! Congratulations!
We were so excited to see you move into the area! You always bring such a
light and a positive energy into the room, its just a joy to be around you.
Now that I'm in my 40's I realize how young 30 really is! So just enjoy
this youthful milestone and I hope you know how much we all cherish you!
Thanks for being you!
Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:33 AM
OK I went to the site but am pretty clueless! Here - you do it!
Bethany! Wow, look at you, 30 years old! Congratulations!
We were so excited to see you move into the area! You always bring such a
light and a positive energy into the room, its just a joy to be around you.
Now that I'm in my 40's I realize how young 30 really is! So just enjoy
this youthful milestone and I hope you know how much we all cherish you!
Thanks for being you!
Kent Willis
No comments:
Post a Comment