Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fwd: SHHHHH...Bethany's 30th B.day Surprise!!!!!

From: SHAD JANET BRADSHAW <gramee@q.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Dear Bethany,
 
I hope that your 30th birthday is your best yet. Mine was my 26th, I had given birth to Shannon 5 days before, so I know a little of your situation.  When you cuddle a newborn, it is really as good as it gets and Heavenly Father is so near.
 
Now I would like to tell you about some of the wonderful things I noticed about you when I first met you and since that time. I remember when Danny first introduced us to you, I  immediately knew you were very special  from the way he looked at you.  Within a half hour you had completely won us over. How could anyone not love someone that is as kind and good as you?
 
As we got to know you better, we could see your strong family values, your testimony of the church, your ability to make everyone around you feel so comfortable, and all those special things that make you so wonderful and uniquie.  We knew that you and Danny would be the cutest couple (which you are), and the best parents (which you are).
 
I watched as you not only made a scrapbook for yourself, but also for Rachel. I also remember you saying that one of the things that made you love Danny was the way he treated his mom.  I really believe you are so in tune that you notice and embrace special things in others that most of us overlook.  What a great quality.  I have always loved Danny and knew he deserved the best.  Well, he got the best when he married you and you are an example to all of us of the way our Heavenly Father wants us to live.
 
Again, Happy Birthday, and know that we all love you!
Shad, Janet, and family
 

No comments:

Post a Comment