Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fwd: SHHHHH...Bethany's 30th B.day Surprise!!!!!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Woodard <woodard6@charter.net>
Date: Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:28 PM
Subject: RE: SHHHHH...Bethany's 30th B.day Surprise!!!!!

Happy birthday, Bethany!  I am so happy to know you and to count you among my friends!  The first time I met Danny was at the church one evening before you moved here.  Jeff was working on some business in the clerk's office and I was sitting with him, waiting.  Danny was attending a Danbury Ward activity and came by and introduced himself.  We liked him instantly.  He told us about your family's impending move to the Newtown Ward and said to me, "Wait until you meet my wife, Bethany.  She's awesome!"  We knew then that he was crazy about you and after we met you, we understood why.  You are an amazing woman, wife, mother, friend and daughter of God.  What a great example you are to me and to my girls—I marvel that you are so young!  We love your family and look forward to meeting your new little one.  Best wishes for a wonderful birthday and year ahead!

 

With love,

Kim (& Jeff, Kaitlin, Madison, Justin & Mason)

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! The big 30. How does it feel? We just wanted you to know how much we love you. We remeber when we were dating and you guys lived in Cedar City. I remeber how beautiful your home was. It made me realize that no matter how small, it can still have class. Thank you for welcoming me and I will always be grateful for helping Dustin pick out the "ring." You are a wonderful mother. I appreciate your beautiful smile. Dustin also says happy birthday.

    Lots of love,

    Harmony Dustin & 4 little cowgirls in Utah

    ReplyDelete