Danny,
Here is my story for Bethany's book. Sorry it's late....hopefully it will make the cut! Thanks, Brooke
I first met Bethany right after she moved to Connecticut. We bonded over our JetBlue husbands and became friends. In the fall of 2007 Bethany was 8 almost 9 months pregnant with Bradshaw and I was about 8 weeks pregnant with Carter. We had started a tradition of a combined Cox/Rodgerson family dinner and attempt at Family Home Evening every Monday night. I was in the oh-so-sick-I-can't-do-anything-stage of pregnancy and Bethany was in the final stretch with her 3rd pregnancy plus 2 other children. I remember one Monday night I was suppose to cook dinner but I felt too sick to do anything. Bethany showed up at my house with Belle and Abigail and eveything she needed to make dinner. Even though it was hot and she was tired and pregnant she still made dinner for both of our families without a second thought or complaint. In fact complaining is something I never hear Bethany do. Our weekly dinners had to end because we moved out of the country but I loved them when we had them and I'll never forget what a kind friend Bethany was to me during that time and continues to be today. Happy Birthday Bethany and hopefully one day when we're both done having kids and they're grown a little we'll eventually get to go on that cruise....with or without children!!
Here is my story for Bethany's book. Sorry it's late....hopefully it will make the cut! Thanks, Brooke
I first met Bethany right after she moved to Connecticut. We bonded over our JetBlue husbands and became friends. In the fall of 2007 Bethany was 8 almost 9 months pregnant with Bradshaw and I was about 8 weeks pregnant with Carter. We had started a tradition of a combined Cox/Rodgerson family dinner and attempt at Family Home Evening every Monday night. I was in the oh-so-sick-I-can't-do-anything-stage of pregnancy and Bethany was in the final stretch with her 3rd pregnancy plus 2 other children. I remember one Monday night I was suppose to cook dinner but I felt too sick to do anything. Bethany showed up at my house with Belle and Abigail and eveything she needed to make dinner. Even though it was hot and she was tired and pregnant she still made dinner for both of our families without a second thought or complaint. In fact complaining is something I never hear Bethany do. Our weekly dinners had to end because we moved out of the country but I loved them when we had them and I'll never forget what a kind friend Bethany was to me during that time and continues to be today. Happy Birthday Bethany and hopefully one day when we're both done having kids and they're grown a little we'll eventually get to go on that cruise....with or without children!!
No comments:
Post a Comment