Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fwd: SHHHHH...Bethany's 30th B.day Surprise!!!!!

Auntie Cheree said...

Hi Bethany,
I want to wish you a very happy birthday. You should know that on your 30th birthday you are just getting started in life. You're still a young chick!
As you know, Danny was like a member of our family as he was growing up. He just blended in with my other kids and kept me entertained. I was happy when he met you and you two became a couple. You are such a wonderful person and you have been good for Danny. I think your children are adorable and my only regret is that we don't get to see you and your family more often.
Continue to be the great wife and mother that you are and you will enjoy many more blessings in the years ahead. Sometimes the rewards for being a diligent mother don't show up for quite a few years, but when they do come, it makes the sacrifices all worth while. Much love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment