Friday, May 29, 2009

Bethany's 30th


Bethany-

When you guys visited our ward and we made the connections with you
knowing my cousins, I knew we would be good friends. (If they love you
I would have to as well). That's why I was so sad when you guys moved
into the other ward and I didn't get to see you much. But it was so
fun to start up Joy School together and foster the friendship between
Belle and Brinley, and later Abigail and Brooklyn (as they grew-up). I
loved our visits and always learned something from you whether it was
how to make something, or just by your great example that I would love
to emulate. And I was so happy when you guys made the move into our ward!

It's been a fun tradition to go apple/pumpkin picking with you guys, I
realized we have gone in 2006, 2007 and 2008, so we can't forget this
year.

Kenny and I love you and your family and are grateful you came into
our lives! Happy 30th birthday! I hope this is your best yet!

Love Lori Bement

You have been sent 4 pictures.


2006-10-28 Belle Cox.JPG
2006-09-21 Apple Orchard joyschool (5).JPG
2007-10-17 Blue Jay Orchards (15).JPG
2008-10-08 Pumpkin picking at Stew Leonards (7).JPG

These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment