Sunday, April 5, 2009

The reason...

…for this blog is two fold:

 

  1. the main reason is to have a blog where you (her friends and family) and I can write the neat and special things that we love about Bethany to be published in a book that she can have on this her special 30th birthday September 2, 2009.  As I’m not a very experienced blogger, please do and say the things that will make this the best blog (like sending pictures, commenting often and forwarding it on the other that I may not have included). And, please send me suggestions if I’m not blogging right.
  2. the second reason is to make an announcement.  I would love to take her on a trip for her 30th birthday, but due to her condition (yes, we are very excited to be expecting and the due date is September 3rd, the day after Bethany’s 30th birthday) a trip will not be the best thing.  So I thought that this would be the second best thing.

 

So, I ask that you please help me make this book for her the best it possibly can be, as I know that you and I have been very blessed by this sweet woman.

 

Of, course I want to keep this a surprise for her so be sure not to let her know what is going on.

 

You can post to the blog by emailing:

 

dannyacox.bethanysbday@blogger.com

 

or going to

 

http://bethanyjanejardinecoxs30thbirthday.blogspot.com

 

Thanks and talk to you all on the blog soon!!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Danny ... this is a fantastic idea and will be the perfect gift for Bethany. I'll start working on my note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!! Way to go Danny!! OH...congrats on the new baby! I had no idea ya'll were expecting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new baby!! This blog is SUCH a great idea!!

    (This is Sister Lo :-))

    ReplyDelete